How conscious are we when buying something? Definitely very conscious!
We expect to get the best in return for what we pay and for something that is as long lasting as a car it is important to expect the best and receive the best.
What If I tell you about the best-selling nameplate in the world??
It’s Toyota Corolla; a car that surpassed Volkswagen Beetles and reached the milestone of 44 million Corollas sold in 2016.
Toyota Corolla in Pakistan is a trend that is in the hearts of majority of the population with several units of the car being sold every year.
Toyota Corolla is a subcompact sedan car manufactured by Toyota in 1966 and soon became the bestselling car worldwide by 1974 and been a popular and best sold car since then.
Earlier models of the cars were mostly rear-wheel drive, later they developed into front-wheel drive along with four-wheel drive versions.
The recent model, Toyota Corolla 2019 gives an average mileage of 12 to 14 km/l and provides a driving range of between 660 to 770 km and comes with a 55-liter fuel tank.
With every passing year and every new model there are immense improvements in the capacity and performance of the car.
The list below gives some exterior features of the 2019 model of Toyota Corolla in Pakistan to help you discover what Corolla cars generally have in them.
- Sleek narrow side swept headlights on the front
- Large grille with a chrome accent
- Trapezium air intake
- Sleek sharp side swept taillights at the back
- Large rear bumper and a chrome trim piece running the length of the trunk
The Toyota Corolla 2019 model provides some really cool interior features too that are worth noting down:
- Black and beige plastic trim pieces
- Front and rear seats covered in ivory fabric
Features in all basic variants
- Air conditioning
- Infotainment system
- Power steering
Features in higher variants
- Satellite navigations
- Leather upholstery
- Multifunction steering wheel switches
- Two airbags
- Cruise control
- Front and rear camera
- Paddle shift and sunroof
- A spacious, practical and luxurious cabin
Price of Toyota Corolla in Pakistan
The list below shows the price of Toyota Corolla Pakistan according to its different generations
- Toyota Corolla 2010: 15.5 lacs PKR
- Toyota Corolla 2013: 18.8 lacs PKR
- Toyota Corolla 2014: 19.5 lacs PKR
- Toyota Corolla 2016: 21 lacs PKR
- Toyota Corolla 2018: 30 lacs PKR
- Toyota Corolla 2019: 35-37 lacs PKR
Engine Specification & Transmission
Toyota corolla 2019 Pakistan is coming with following 3 engine variants,
1. XLI & GLI
- 1.3-Liter – 4 cylinder inline – DOHC 16 valves with VVT-i
- 5-speed manual transmission
- 1.6-Liter – 4 cylinders inline – DOHC 16 valves with Dual VVT-i
- 4-speed – ECT Automatic transmission – Available in GLI also
3. Altis and Altis Grande
- 1.8-Liter – DOHC 16 valves – 4 cylinders inline with Dual VVT-i
- Manual Transmission with 6-speed
- CVT Automatic transmission
Some of the really cool colors of Toyota Corolla include the following. The list mainly represents the colors of the upcoming Toyota Corolla 2020 model
- Classic silver metallic
- Black sand pearl
- Barcelona red metallic
- Super white
- Blizzard pearl
- Blue print
- Blue crush metallic
I would definitely recommend you to buy this comfortable sedan not only because of its amazing features but also for the reliability and efficiency it provides.
Toyota Corolla in Pakistan comes in various models and many generations of the car are available in the car showrooms of Pakistan.
Hence, if any budget issues you can easily go for previous versions too and if no budget issues then what could be better than buying a new sleek Corolla?
17,265 total views, 56 views today