My guest visitors are curious about Toyota Rush price in Pakistan so today I’ll discuss not just rush price in detail but tell you those things about the Rush you don’t know before. Isn’t it Interesting?
So, without wasting time, let’s begin
The article is organized as,
- Short History
- Engine specification
- Toyota Rush price
- Safety Features
- Interior Features
- Exterior Features
- Colors available
Rush meaning in English is “Progress with speed”
Toyota Rush, the second generation was launched officially in Pakistan on 10 September 2018. This SUV body type vehicle design is more like streamline design and it is based on unit body structure.
A unit body structure is a type of structure in which, chassis and floor of a vehicle make a single vehicle skeleton. This type of body structure is lighter in term of weight.
Before going towards specification and feature details, let’s look at the short history of Toyota Rush
Short History – Toyota Rush 2019
Interestingly Toyota Rush wasn’t Rush in the start. It was not made by Toyota even. Rush has a little different background story. Yes, it’s true
Another name called Terios comes upfront when we look back to the history of the great Toyota Rush.
Let’s look at Terios a bit,
- Terios is released by Daihatsu in 1997
- Compact/ Mini SUV
There are three generations released till now 2019.
- First generation (1997 – 2006)
- Second generation (2006 – 2017) – Rush came in the ground here
- Third generation (2017 – Present)
Following are short details of these three generations,
First generation (1997 – 2006)
- 5 doors, Body type wagon was available in 1st generation
- J100, J102 and J122 model series
- 1.3 Liter, 4 cylinders, SOHC/DOHC
- 5-speed MT, 4-speed AT
- Terios name used for vehicle
Second generation (2006 – 2017)
- An agreement signed by two auto manufacturers, Toyota & Daihatsu in 2006
- Under the agreement, Be-go*1 name given to Terios for Daihatsu and Rush name given to the vehicle for Toyota
Note: This was first generation for Toyota Rush and second generation for Terios
- Two versions available in this generation – SWB and LWB
– SWB (5-seater): J200, J210 and J211 model series available
– LWB(7-seater): F700 & F710 model series available
- 1.3 Liter & 1.5 Liter are available
- 5-speed MT, 4-speed AT
Note: Terios isn’t replaced by Rush. Terios and Rush are two different cars.
Third generation (2017 – Present)
- Second generation for Rush and third generation for Terios
- Details below are based on second-generation latest Toyota Rush.
- Also, second-generation Rush is launched in Pakistan in September 2018. Model not changed yet.
- Toyota rush 2019 or Toyota rush price in Pakistan 2019 doesn’t mean that new rush is launched in 2019 so where I’ve written 2019, it means present year price in Pakistan 😊
Let’s start with engine specification of the latest Rush model,
Toyota Rush is equipped with the following Engine specification
- 1.5 liter – 4 cylinders inline – Dual VVT-i
- Front Engine – rear wheel drive
Toyota Rush price in Pakistan 2019
Following are the details of all Toyota rush prices
Toyota Rush price 2015:
- Used Toyota rush models before 2017 price range = 17 lacs to 30 lacs approx.
(Price depends on vehicle model and condition)
Toyota Rush 2018 price in Pakistan:
- New Toyota Rush G variant – Automatic = 42 lacs, 90k
- New Toyota Rush G variant – Manual = 41 lacs, 20k
Toyota Rush 2019 price in Pakistan:
- Same like 2018 prices – model not changed yet
Note: Price reference is taken from Toyota Official site
Rush is coming with both MT and AT transmissions. It provides an excellent driving experience with great fuel efficiency
- 4-speed Automatic transmission
- 5- speed Manual transmission
Toyota Rush can achieve mileage of Approx. 14km/L.
No doubt, Safety features of Toyota vehicles are always awesome. Now let’s look at safety features provided by Toyota Rush in Pakistan,
- Anti-theft system – immobilizer with alarm
- HAC (Hill-start Assist control) – Read its detail here in this article land cruiser price in Pakistan
- ESS (Emergency stop signal)
- In case of emergency, this system flashes brake and hazard warning lights. It happens When ESS detects an emergency stop situation after a speed of 60km/h approx.
- Front and rear wheel skid control
- VSC (Vehicle stability control) – Read its detail here in this article Toyota Corolla Pakistan
- ABS brakes with EBD (Electronically brake distribution)
- Clearance Sonar
- 6 airbags – front, curtain shield
- Child seat anchors
- Seat belt – Reminder
From a safety point of view, Toyota Rush is a great compact SUV choice
With outclass safety features, Toyota Rush has a comfortable interior section with following interior features,
- Push start system
- Wireless doors looking system
- Front and rear cooling system
- Auto AC – Dual zone
- Fabric seats
- Comfortable steering with control buttons
- Power connector – 12v/120w
- 3-dimensional scale speedometer
- 7 inches touch screen multimedia system – Android auto and Apple carPlay both available for the driver
- Cup and sunglasses holder
- Large glove box
- Pockets at rear doors
Above are the important interior features of Toyota rush, let’s look at its exterior
With the luxury interior, Toyota Rush has a great exterior styling that is inspired by Toyota Fortuner “The big bro” 😊.
Rush has following exterior features,
- GOA body with reinforcement
- DRL technology – LED Headlamps
- Stylish alloy Rims
- Sharp front grille
- Stylish LED rear lamps
- Single rear window wiper
- Electrical rear-view mirror
- Large roof rail
- Stop lamp with fin antenna
- Fog lamps – covered
- 220mm High ground clearance
After exterior features, now coming towards Rush available colors
Some people are color conscious and for those, the exciting news is that Toyota Rush Pakistan is available in 6 different colors,
- Dark Red
Going toward rush competition,
Toyota Rush has to face tough competition from,
- Honda Vezel
- Honda HR-V
- Honda BR-V
- Toyota C-HR
- Suzuki Vitara
Toyota Rush is an amazing compact SUV that provides you excellent driving experience on difficult terrain because of its 60cm height from the ground. Also, it’s luxury interior and outstanding exterior styling makes Rush more attractive to SUV body type lovers.
If we look at Toyota Rush price in Pakistan, it seems quite expensive but because of its large SUV body, sitting capacity, safety, interior, and exterior features, Rush price could be justified.
That’s all about Toyota Rush 😊
Hope you’ll enjoy reading. Share your experience based on Toyota Rush. Suggestions and comments are always welcome.
Have a good day!
4,610 total views, 27 views today